Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Grapevine Dies Bluebird Lives


 

Thank you to my many, many, Bluebird Sisters – friends and family – who responded with love and affection over my sad news! The Bluebird Sisterhood is about women sticking together and surely some of you lovely birds showed your gorgeous colors!

Sometimes good things must come to an end! Yesterday, March 31st, was the last day of the Grapevine Talk Radio Network, after three years and with it so stopped Healthy Wealthy Wow for Women Talk Radio Show after seven years. I have been very sad about this . . . sad because we worked so hard, accomplished so much and then when times got tough the original partners lost interest and there I was last one standing and without the attention it needed the vine just died! I lost a lot of sleep, earned some invaluable lessons . . . and garnered a wealth of experience. Thank you to all those who supported us in our efforts to share talk that helped in a hopeful way to bring balance to women's lives!

Great news is that I am still alive and kicking with a book "Women Buy Everything!" coming out this Spring with illustrations of my own (YES, shocker took up water color like Winston Churchill in a crisis – yet hope I am a bit better) and you will hear from me on wwww.kpowerstrategies.com site and also from around the world on the new projects I am consulting on! The Bluebird Sisterhood is just one of the fun things we are doing – an offering grown out of life experience! Life can be sad but as long as the future looks good there is grand hope! Love Love Love to all of you who have grand intentions as well. I wish for your success! It will come if you refuse to give up!

No comments: