Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bluebird Mom wants Auto Wash Clothes

They've invented everything else you can think of to help us keep our homes clean! Great cleaning implements from Dyson to Swifter! Yet in the laundry department they are still selling the same old Tide and Downey. Sure there is bleach and no bleach and safe bleach and the Downey now has an array of scents, scents only dreamed of by exhausted laundry doers years ago, but does Lilac scent really help us? Why can't someone invent "auto wash" clothes. Or better yet, kids dirty clothes tossed on the floor disintegrate after 4 or 5 days, just in time for the weekend when I have to do laundry. Laundry makes my house messy. Clothes, dirty clothes piled in baskets in the bedrooms and in the laundry room. For Heaven's sake my house was spotless last week after we took all our spring c leaning and regular wash to the local Splish Splash laundrymat! Now we have a little dust – have a swifter for that – and loads of clothes. I'm all for Green Day, I take 2 minute shorter showers, I even used melted snow to water my four dogs, come on, a little help here. I don't want to do laundry today! My kids don't want to it either – I make them though! (Is it obvious that its not working!) Someone please come up with an idea. Auto Wash clothes! You spill and stain gone – automatically. You sweat and sweat gone – automatically. You skin your knee and hole gone – automatically. My son plays Army man and crawls through the mud – head to toe mud gone – automatically. Great idea, huh! Now please someone get to work.

No comments: