Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bluebird is soaring!

Almost finished with my "24 Hours to Zero Down Marketing" strategy guide. Imagine I finished the last of it with kids in the house during spring break! I have sent it by a few people and the love it! I really hope it helps small businesses and entrepreneurs quickly put together a viable strategy that allows them the focus on marketing that every business needs. I threw in a little about getting TV and Radio for their website of course from Planetary Streams. KPower Strategies is my company, Planetary Streams is my best "friendeses" company – my best girlfriend and her husband and my best husband own it and well it provides as awesome resource for website communication!-Happy Day for me! Love checking major items off of my "To Do" list. This has been on that list quite a while. People have been asking for it for years. Well here you go . . . look for it to be up on ready on the May 1!

No comments: