Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bluebird Sister had teenage daughter and needs help

Bluebird Sisters I need your help! Here are the big problems in my life. Problems disguised as opportunity if you will. First . . . teenage daughter despite the warnings from people who have gone before I was not prepared or even wary for the excitement of having a teenage daughter. At our place there is now enough emotional energy to run the lights in our entire home though to date more lights have fizzled off then on at random over explosive emotional exchanges.


 

Now we love our daughter so we are willing to go the long haul, although my husband looks weary enough for two of us after yesterday, but does it have to be so dramatic? Really I like to see a good play every now and then but not so sure I want all that noise and theatrics in my own home every night! Help!


 

Second problem is business colleagues. What is it lately with people who forget to be professional? Has there been some kind of procedural change with the code of professional etiquette. Yikes, what is happening to the world?


 

Anyway, all this too shall pass! Happy to be here and if you want to share advice on teenagers and if you want to discuss professionalism – in hopes of improving it you can reach me at www.kpowerstrategies.com. Not really blatant plug, how else are you going to reach me?


 

By the way, it is still snowing!

No comments: