Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bluebird Triumphs 24 Zero Down Marketing is Done!

Over one thousand people have asked me to give them advice on marketing. Many are paying clients, most people who see me, like they see any neighborhood lawyer or policeman, are strapped for cash and just want some quick advice to get them going so they can make some money so they can hire professionals. I always feel happy to help but frustrated that I can't do more. Well, now I can. I have taken my 17+ years of award-winning experience and turned it into a strategy guide to help people create their own marketing plan to get their companies marketing! It's called "24 Hours to Zero Down Marketing" and you guessed it, it takes 24 hours and may I say . . . it is a really comprehensive and positive plan. I just turned it over to the editors last night and soon it will be available on my Website at www.kpowerstrategies.com. I am thinking of charging what it is worth, what I would charge my clients, yet then giving a discount those family-owned businesses that need a little help! My way of sharing the wealth! I am very very very excited about this and as well spring is in the air! Soon I will be moving to California, by the beach no less, no more long hard winters for me (or for my skin!) Life is lovely!

No comments: