Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How many roles can one person have?

This is my first real week of blogging so I will introduce myself. My name is Kim Power Stilson. I am one person but like everyone I have many roles. My most important roles are wife and mother of three kids, 4 dogs, 2 birds, and a cat. I am a daughter, a sister, a friend. Those are the usual roles people share and in fact the extent of most end of life summaries you read in the paper. Yet for many of us with these roles there is so much more.

As for me, I am a breadwinner. a PR and marketing professional. the host of the Healthy Wealthy Wow talk radio show, an entrepreneur, the founder of the Bluebird Sisterhood, a Sunday School teacher. I am also a bluebird weather skier, a budding artist, an Irish history enthusiast, a Japanese language fan, a supporter of good causes and a soul with a love of the gorgeous world God has given us.
To listen to the Healthy Wealthy Wow What Women Want Talk Radio Show on the Grapevine Talk Radio Network, log on and listen to www.planetarystreams.com. To join the Bluebird Sisterhood, get Planetary Vision at www.planetarystreams.com. {Excerpted How the Hot Pink Prom Dress Shattered the Glass Ceiling or a similar title February 20, 2008 )

No comments: