Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do bluebirds like meatloaf?

I know as one of the Bluebird Sisters I just wondered. Tonight you see I actually made dinner for my family. Part of my new pledge as a "Work at home Mom" I chopped veggies for the organic turkey meat, green peppers, onions, oatmeal, tomatoes, etc. It was really quite easy and everyone ohhhhed and ahhhhed. Made scalloped potatoes, steamed brocoli and carrots and vanilla pudding for dessert -- wow something other than ice cream and its not Christmas! They ate it, it was gone and I was stuck with dishes. Everyone had play practice, dance, basketball. I don't even like meatloaf. But the plates were cleaned by their forks, and the food inside them was not fast for once so who am I to complain?

As Bluebird sisters we stick together, we have each others backs, but I do think actual bluebirds have it made -- I mean how hard are worms to make and is their dishes afterwards? I think not . . . and just imagine all worms must be organic, right? I will share this meatloaf recipie on my new Snack TV How To Make Dinner in Two Minutes cast on www.planetarystreams.com this month. REally watch but don't look at my hair . . . who has time to do their hair when they are a "work at home Mom" who makes dinner. Also, listen to this on the Healthy Wealthy Wow What Women Want Radio Show, daily at 2 pm EST on www.grapevinetalkradio,com, the Grapevine TAlk Radio Network. Love to have you call in and share your ideas on the radio with me . . . did you think, can't see my hair or radio either! Love technology, don't leave home, make dinner and forget about the hair. Makes me almost feel like a carefree Bluebird. That's the idea right sisters?

No comments: