Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Power Mom Feeding and Funding Mission Begins from the Kitchen . . .

“Let us do our duty in our shop or kitchen; in the market, the street, the office, the school, the home, just as faithfully as if we stood in the front rank of some great battle, and knew that victory for mankind depended on our bravery, strength, and skill.” Theodore Parker

My name is Kim Power Stilson. I am going to wage battle for my family in the kitchen. I am not a good cook but I like to have family dinners round the table. I am married to a policeman, and although he is very handsome I find it hard to feed and fund our family on his salary. Don't get me wrong, we're happy to have his salary but for me after having worked for 17 years to help support our family working out of the home, I am now, for the first time ever, going to try something different! I am going try staying at home to work, with my kids, and support my family from the kitchen!

Support the Power Mom Food Fund Freedom Tour here!

Now having always worked I have not had time to cook. In fact, I do most of our cooking from a slow cooker. (You may have heard of my 2 minute or less recipes which in fact are fast and really quite good, see tab for your copy.) So after recent changes in my life (see my last post) I have decided it to make my focus to share healthy ways to help moms feed and fund their families in all economic circumstances from the kitchen.

Today I am starting the Power Mom Food Fund. My goal is to feed and fund my family and other families from home by sharing ways to (as my good friend Donna Root always says) keep everyone eating and sleeping indoors. From kitchen to kitchen, I hope to share the food news to other moms!

Learn more about preparing to feed your family and take the Freedom Tour here!

By trade I am an eMedia Strategist, I host the "
Health Wealth & Everything Else!"
radio show and have written several guides. For more about me
www.kimpowerstilson.com"

I have been successful yet I feel like it is time I make a difference by proving that serving, saving and sharing mission of the eFoods Global company. I am choosing them because I like what they do, I like their mission and it seems like a great time to focus on finding a solution for moms and families like me who struggle a little to keep their families funded and fed. Can a business mom who has never really spent more than a few minutes in the kitchen do this? I am going to do everything I can and with my families help I hope we shall be successful!

Harry Truman said,

“If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.”

Well, I'll take that challenge!

Before I order eFoods Global meals for my family to serve, share and save! (I like the ring of that!) I need to check them out! Tomorrow I go to the eFoods Global Warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah!

For your family's "free meals" (shipping only) take the Power Mom Food Fund at www.kimpowerstilson.com

Feeding and Funding families from the Kitchen!! Power Mom, Kim Power Stilson

No comments: