Wednesday, June 29, 2011


The Feeding and Funding Mission Begins! Day 2


[caption id="attachment_545" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Power Mom Kim and daughter Maddy demonstrating the 2 minute or less meals!"][/caption]

Hi, I am Kim Power Stilson and today I continue the Power Mom Food Fund eFoods Global quest and hope that my daily log will help other mom's take this bold step. I like staying home with my kids and I like feeding them too. Can I do both? If I can share a food message while staying at home and help other moms do the same then I will have done something worthwhile with my life! I am excited about this journey!

“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.”

Today I got online and took the Food Freedom Tour

Wow, I learned something and I was impressed! I ordered the eFoods Global Essentials Pack! It has 400 servings for my family at around 88 cents per serving. WE can try almost everything eFoods has to offer and see what we like! I am excited to have my family try it! Feeding it to them and seeing if they like it will be the real test!

[caption id="attachment_520" align="aligncenter" width="169" caption="Power Mom Food Fund Founder -- Kim Power Stilson"][/caption]

No comments: